“I believe leaders can transform their organizational culture so their teams can be more sustainable, purposeful and joyful. In this fast-changing marketplace, leaders seek to leverage their teams to better solve complex real-world problems. As an integrated source for training, guidance and mentoring, EcoEthos Solutions can help you be that change.”
– Joanne Chu, PhD, Founder, EcoEthos Solutions
EcoEthos Solutions provides guidance and support to help you, your teams, and your organization engage in more participatory and strategic thinking, leading and action.
- Leadership Development – We help you embody and strengthen your ability to be a more strategic, effective and purposeful leader.
- Operationalize a more collaborative culture – Our clients recognize that relying on traditional approaches of top-down charismatic leadership are insufficient to impact sustainable organizational change. We provide guidance and tools to help you and your teams thrive.
Professional Development Training
- Leadership – We train you and your teams in best-practices for participatory leadership.
- Organizational Culture – We train your teams to have a shared framework, language and tools to create a healthy, thriving and more productive culture, including enhancing your:
- Meeting Culture – develop more effective approaches for more joyful and productive meetings.
- Complex Problem Scoping – master your best strategic thinking prior to engaging in any project or initiative.
- Stakeholder Engagement – identify and involve the diverse constituents involved in and impacted by any complex initiative.
- Team Culture – develop governance culture practices so that teams can self-manage, self-charter, make decisions, mediate conflict, give and receive constructive feedback.
- And More! – More trainings are being developed monthly. Stay tuned!
- Design Thinking – train your teams to solve organizational challenges through human-centered, empathy-driven approaches, based upon Stanford d.school approaches.
Facilitation. We can help your teams make better use of:
- Meetings - to catalyze higher productivity, engagement, collaboration and strategic outcomes.
- Problem Scoping – to understand and identify organizational challenges prior to engaging in action.
- Team Formation – to charter strong, cohesive and collaborative leadership teams.
- Discovering Wholeness: A Retreat Toward Meaning – to help you learn about, and better integrate, your whole self, so that you can live and lead more purposefully and powerfully.